Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Psychic Txt - Free Online Tarot Reading for the week of 52515 - By Bethany

Psychic Txt -
Hi Guys, this is Bethany with Psychic Txt
and I am here to provide you with a weekly Tarot Card reading. I have been reading Tarot
cards for the last twenty years and I am so grateful to be here and provide you with a
bit of insight into your week. I am using the Rider Waite Tarot Deck and here is your
general reading for the week of May 25th through May 31st, 2015. If you would like to contact me for a personal
reading, please feel free to contact me through the Psychic Txt app, through the Google store.
Thank you.

So, I have here the Knight of Pentacles and
when he appears in a reading, he is saying that a long term condition will suddenly change.
The focus being especially on travel, promotions, real estate, and investments. You may be surprised
this week by a new opportunity that will allow you the chance to travel to that destination
that you have been longing for or to sell that property that you have been trying to
sell for some time. People may run hot and cold when it comes to plans, but don't let
that deter you. The Knight is telling you that this going to change and that it will
change fast.

I have also got The Sun here. And, the Sun
is saying that this person you have been thinking about or that you have been in need of will
finally make contact with you. This person may have been putting on a facade or keeping
up an illusion of happiness. You'll soon discover that things aren't nearly as perfect as what
they have appeared to be.

Soon you will see that they have missed you and that their heart's
desire matches that of your own. I've also got the Eight of Cups here. And,
(let me kind of pull it up here so you can see my layout). When the Eight of Cups appears
it reminds you that if you have moved on from a relationship such as this person here that
has made a call to you or has decided that they are ready to come forward, make sure
that you search your heart.

If you feel like this relationship is no longer serving you,
let it go. You may not completely understand the situation or why things are the way that
they are, but you know there is something missing. Don't let those feelings pass you.
Those are red flags. What they are trying to tell you is that it's time to do what is
best for you.

All in all, I see that things are going to
end on a positive note by the end of the week. You'll find yourself moving in a new direction.
And, if you would like to contact me, please do. We can always look a bit further and I
will be more than happy to look into your situation for you! Thank you. Have a wonderful week.

Blessings
to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment