Friday, May 4, 2018

Psychic Career InformationPsychic Tools

Psychic Career InformationPsychic
We all use different tools how we work. With
me it is birthdays or eyes and pictures. I. Can look at a picture and see if there is
something wrong with the body.

My daughter uses nothing. She just comes right out with
what is going to happen. It was very embarrassing when she was a child, she just pops up. A
lot of psychics use numerology.

They use astrology. There are so many ways but you know something
I believe that they are using it as a catalyst like I do. I can't do my own wheel and yet
I use an ephemeras to look at a birthday and it is very rarely wrong, according to Duke
University many years ago 98.2 Were right. According to Edgar Casey's son, he used to
call, Hugh Casey, and say she's the closest thing to my father that I've ever known which
was a great compliment but people, just different psychics use different things.

Sometimes when
they are talking to people that aren't there any more I think they are pushing it in asking
questions but there is Connie Vogby who is an amazing, amazing astrologer. I have my
own astrologer so people are out there and they use what is comfortable with them if
it be psychometry, Jill was able to split a table when she was 12 years old with Cybil
Leak who is a dear friend of mine. I just feel that you use what is going to happen.
Many times you will say don't go there and you don't know why you have said it, you know
but 9 times out of 10 you are right. Some more tools would be like the telephone.

The
telephone with me is just that the voice comes through. As lot of people sit and scratch
with paper to keep their mind on what they're doing and a lot of people do use birthdays
just to get the person to relax and then get into psychics..

No comments:

Post a Comment