Saturday, May 5, 2018

Psychic Career InformationPsychic's Salary

Psychic Career InformationPsychic's
You know there are some psychics that, well
there's one that's always on television that's $700 a half hour. When somebody comes to you
with a problem and they're sad, I mean really sad. You can't push money. Of course, there
are the 976 lines which we did first.

That's where you can call and get a reading but from
other people, they are all different prices. Anybody that charges like that one very famous
lady, God's watching. God's watching. They are like $125, $175 and they say for a half
hour.

With me, I was on for three hours last night. And, yet it depends upon the person
who's doing the reading and shame on them if they are going to charge for somebody's
heartbreak. Because, they are not calling you because they are happy and they are not
coming to come to see you because they are happy. You are handling somebody's soul in
your hands so you have to be so careful.

I've been doing it for 76 years and I mean it.
I'll be doing 77 in November. So, since I. Was a baby. My father taught us the golden
rule.

You know, do unto others as you would do unto you. And, therefore I can't see it.
A lot of times I've done them for nothing. Here's somebody crying and you have to be
soft and there are too many Charlox's out there. Too many, too many..

No comments:

Post a Comment