Saturday, May 5, 2018

Psychic Career InformationWhy Become a Psychic

Psychic Career InformationWhy
You know there are so many people that have
gifts out there and I believe astrology is one way of getting into this and understanding
it and really really reading up on it. I love Linda Goodman, I adore her. She was the greatest,
Sunstars. Of course there's always psychometry.

If you relax, take a little glass of wine,
I mean it, and relax at a party. Take someone's ring like I use to do or something and you'd
be surprised what you feel. Biggest challenge and most alarming challenge is when I ..I
am very friendly with the Coffins and they were in South Carolina, Columbia and they
started ETV which is Educational Network and also Ceka and we were very close friends.
Mrs. Coffins' brother was being sent to Germany in the Army to become a Colonial or something.
She said "would you mind talking to Bobby?" And I said no.

I'm talking to Bobby and every
other word out of my mouth was "Bobby be careful what you eat, Bobby watch your diet." He isn't
fat. "Just watch your colon Bobby". Well, he and his wife and all the kids left for
Germany and I'm sitting here, right over there, one afternoon and the phone rings. It's Henry
Coffin.

He says "Micky hi", its hi southern. He said "Bobby's in trouble". He said "on
the phone with me is Casper Weinberg, Strom Thurman, and William Buckley. Bobby's had
a colostomy" and I gave such a scream.

[He said] "..And he won't do anything unless you
tell". And I said " Mr. Buckely my mother loves your accent" and he was telling me about
Bobby. I said "put him on a plan immediately and get him out of there, get him to that
place in Washington.

I forgot the name. Walter Reed and put him through the PET machine."
And they said " are you sure?" I said "I am very sure". They put him the plan, they him
through it, and he's fine. But, that day Lebanon was bombed and all the soldiers that were
in that terrible war ended up in Bobby's hospital.

Bobby would have been forgotten..

No comments:

Post a Comment