Thursday, April 26, 2018

[Psychic Readings]Real Psychic Medium Christmas Readings from Heaven

[Psychic Readings]Real Psychic Medium Christmas Readings from Heaven
Lisa Atkinson: She wants to talk about Christmas. Okay. Lisa: God. I'm gonna cry.

Did you lay out
stuff for her at Christmas? She's showing me like this... We lay out the boots she made for us. Mmm Hmmm. Yeah.

Lisa: Oh, my God. Talk about a tear-jerker
Christmas. So, um...Just acknowledging what you did and how you laid her...Like, included
her. Yeah.

Lisa: with those things...And it really made
everybody happier. Like, that was the right thing to do! That's our thing. Lisa: That was really good. So, it wasn't
a downer...

Yeah. Lisa: And she was definitely with you. She's
showing me like the lights...And like, it was like a glistening experience. Yeah.

Lisa: I can feel the glitter in the air. And there's glitter all over them! How do
you like that?! Lisa: I can feel it. Woo hoo. It's tingly.
She's like, I'll never leave you! There's no way that I won't be there for these things.
And um...Definitely - Christmas means a lot to her.

When you said that, I got the chills! Lisa: Yeah. Your mom. Um. Yes.

Did she drink
Sherry? Maybe that's what she was talking about - the sherry, the candy...She had candy
and maybe sherry around the holidays or something like that. Oh yeah. My mom loved it. My mom used to sip
um whatever that was called...Benedictine or something...

Lisa: yes I forget what it was called... Lisa: Yes! But it tastes like gasoline. I couldn't even
sip it but yes, she used to sip it! Lisa: Yes, Yes! She's showing me that you
really were the light of her life and oh my gosh, the love that comes...It's just pouring
out...Like, I don't know if she was a crier but I want to cry! No. You're gonna make me cry because my mom
is - was - my absolute best friend and when - I have no family left.

She was it. It's
me and my son, but she was my best friend and like, my whole life. My mom and I were
inseparable our whole lives. Lisa: She wants to like rub your hair and
just like - touch you.

Hug you. Cuddle. Snuggle. My God, she's a snuggler.

She is. She's the best ever. Lisa: Okay. Let me just tune into you for
a minute.

Was there a woman that you were after? Because there's also this man standing
here and I just want to make sure - there's a bunch of them around today - and I just
want to clear it out. Well, there's a man....Yeah. Lisa: He was dressed well. I mean, he's like
well groomed.

He's okay groomed. Yeah. Lisa: Oh. This man that I was seeing - let
me just say that Christmas was important to him.

And he was singing Jingle Bells. Was
he into Christmas? Yes. Lisa: Okay. Merry Christmas to you.

And did
you guys - did somebody sign carols around or sing in the house or something? He's so
funny. Uh. Yeah...I sing. Lisa: I can hear "I'm dreaming of a white
Christmas" Yeah..

No comments:

Post a Comment