Monday, April 23, 2018

#5 COMPUTERIZED UNIVERSE Anunnaki Psychic Spirit Fairie

I always have questions for my Spirit Guide GJR the Anunnaki King from Sirius I have been told that the Anunnaki have the ability to create planets. I have also been told the Anunnaki created us, the human race,  The Anunnaki are not the Most High God, the Anunnaki got their power from the energy of the Most High God.  They used the energy from the Most High God to create Humans. Personally, I believe that we are in a holographic universe.

My Spirit Guide agrees with the concept. Scientists have told us that the universe is wired by a computerized program system. Discover is for yourself.  Professor James Gates and the Super String Equations, is the information you want to look up.

I know for a fact that we are never alone . . . This is a fact .

. . Someone is always watching and listening . .

. BELIEVE IT! Comment if you believe differently. My question is . .

. QUESTION:  If the Anunnaki can create planets, and people.  Did they put us into some sort of a computer program?  Is this how our hearts remain beating (with no help from us)? Is this how we gain access to our thoughts? A computerized program? Is that how we get what ever we want?  Is this who is making the planets revolve? My thoughts, and comment on this. Who ever is listening to us...

Who ever is running this program... Is it that same someone that is watching over us . . .

If it is true that we are in some sort of a computer program then that makes it easy for many parts of me to be put or downloaded into  many different dimensions Another spark of interest is If there are many parts of me that are in other dimensions . . .  It is because all of these parts need to reunite with my true self Experiencing every part of me would be necessary.

This also helps to explain why we are not with our true selves, and why dejavue exists. Thanks for joining me, and listening to my thoughts of the day. Be blessed at all times..

No comments:

Post a Comment