Monday, April 30, 2018

Impractical Jokers - Psychic Says, Sal Does (Punishment)truTV

Impractical Jokers - Psychic Says, Sal Does (Punishment)truTV
Today we're here for Sal's punishment and, Sal,
do you know what it is? -Of course not.
-Can you read my mind? No, but I -- I already was a psychic. That's right, you were,
 but you were never the subject of a psychic medium, which you are today. Okay. Sal, whatever our psychic says about you, you have to agree with.

And when the psychic
asks you a question, you have to give
the embarrassing answer that we, of course, give you. -Is it a real psychic?
-Yes. Wait. So what if some real
stuff starts coming out? [ Laughter ] We could hope.

Joe, one of the first things
 that I get from you is kids playing with jacks. We got Jesse Bravo
in the house tonight. That's right, yeah. He's a real-deal
  psychic medium.

I'm just feeling the --
your history. And as a little switch, we have
 an earpiece in Jesse Bravo. So Jesse will be saying
  what we want him to say. Yeah.

I'm getting some vibes
over here, and, uh... Uh, you, sir, over here. Q: Here we go, here we go. Sal has to agree with anything
the psychic says about him.

-Name?
-Sal. Thank you so much. So, we got a lot
  going on here. I definitely can sense it.

[ Laughter ] Was there a recent falling-out with your family? Is there a recent falling-out with your family? Yes. Something happened
 with your niece? Yes. -You gave her a cigarette?
 -You gave her a cigarette? I did. [ Laughter ] I'm the cool uncle.

[ Laughter ] I'm known
 as the cool uncle. [ Laughter ] Joe: "I'm the cool uncle." And she's 7? 6. I feel like
  this will resolve itself. Sel.

[ Laughter ] You were traveling
 recently? Uh, I was --
 actually got back Tuesday. There was some type
of incident? Like, subway,
underground, Tokyo? I mean, I was
on the subway in Tokyo. There was a pretty girl. Uh, there was a young lady, a pretty girl.

I thought to myself, "Wow." And I thought to myself,
you know, "Wow." "These Tokyos, they're pretty." [ Laughing ]
 "These Tokyos..." [ Laughter ] "These -- Th-These, uh -- These -- These Tokyos are --
  These Tokyos are pretty." [ Laughter ] I, uh... I want to -- I just want to sit down. "I just want to sit down"! You have a fish
  named Bubbles? "I just want to sit down"! -Thank you so much.
-Appreciate that. All right.

Sometimes you win some,
sometimes you lose some. Today you lost. [ Laughter ] -Well done.
 -Yeah, that was a good one. -Good work, fellas.

-He didn't see that one coming. All right, let me get some
  quiet here for a second. Quiet, please.  Whose phone is ringing? Mine, mine  [ Laughter ]  Whose phone is ringing? Mine, mine  I, uh...

Whose phone is ring--  I got to take this. [ Laughter ] Oh, my God. How the [bleep]
do I get out of here? [ Laughter ].

No comments:

Post a Comment